Monday, September 14, 2009

Nothing much

Its been an ages I have not update my blog already..Since today I m free, I will talk about what am I thinking now. Suddenly I feel regret that I have left Newcastle, United Kingdom, now all my friends and homeboy (Jiunn) also back to there .. Sigh what to do, I need to complete my studies in Australia Adelaide, well I feel bored in Austrtalia. What to do life goes on...

Besides that, today I have receive new Belt that my homeboy help me bought in Perth, Gucci belt which I will rock this shit on this Friday Commencement day in the hotel.. In Adelaide i have known some new friends like Jessica,Harry, Ryan, Chee, Carolina, Ying, and so on. Sorry for those that I have not mention above.

Finally I have also knew some bastard like Singaporean not to mention above but that guy really have so much attitude problem and I don't want to talk so much on it, because it will make my day turn down.

Lastly, what I have done today. Well morning went to school and summit my assignment, Afternoon went to Fitness First and have some work out, nitez we have cook dinner and had drank 2 bottle of wine with Chee which is Shiraz and Riesling, and we in went to Ryan rooms discuss about next year accommodation where we should stay in Melbourne for our internship training. I will try to update my blog often. Good nitez folks.




This is my new belt sent by my homeboy thoong and brighten my day today

No comments: